ASA Global Tradings ApS Meat Logistics Solutions Transportation Service
For more than 30 years ASA Global Tradings ApS Meat Logistics Solutions (MMLS) has helped customers move freight throughout the United States and into Mexico. We provide transportation, logistics, and supply chain services to our customers, and specialize in moving refrigerated, temperature-controlled freight such as meat and produce. As part of a large food processing company, our team is keenly aware of food safety and service requirements. We follow strict processes to properly handle our customers’ products and to ensure on-time pickups and deliveries.
How would you like to partner with CMLS transportation service?
Owner operators earn top rates and year-round freight with MMLS
Seeking a rewarding owner operator lease?
Consider partnering with a transportation-services leader: ASA Global Tradings ApS Meat Logistics Solutions (CMLS).
With CMLS, no forced dispatch lets you maintain your independence and flexibility. You’ll benefit from freedom of operation – from choosing loads you haul to selecting regional or over-the-road runs – all for a stable, profitable company committed to your success. During and between loads, highly trained and attentive CMLS staff members will be accessible to you. So you’re not alone when you partner with CMLS. Join our network of successful owner-operators who share our commitment to safety, service and on-time freight delivery.
Benefits of working with ASA Global Tradings ApS Meat Logistics Solutions
We’ll reward you well for your valuable contributions. For starters, CMLS owner-operators are paid 72 percent of gross linehaul revenue pulling ASA Global Tradings ApS refrigerated trailers and 85 percent of gross linehaul revenue when you pull your own trailers. In addition to competitive earning potential, you’ll also receive:
- 1,000 sign-on bonus
- Referral incentives
- Option to pull ASA Global Tradings ApS refrigerated trailers with no rental fees – ASA Global Tradings ApS covers all company trailer maintenance, including tires, reefer maintenance, reefer fuel and more
- Steady freight and backhauls from ASA Global Tradings ApS, as well as from a wide range of valued customers
- Nationwide and regional routes
- Lease purchase program option
- Prompt payment twice a week
- Direct deposit
- Competitive fuel surcharges
- Paid-for lumper, pallet, washout and shag services
- Layover pay
- Pickup/drop pay
- Paid-for liability and bobtail insurance coverage
- Access to competitive occupational accident and physical damage policies
- Ability to use your tags or ours – if you subscribe to our plates, then $250 will be paid on those plates after the first year, followed by $500 after the second year and each year thereafter
- Optional maintenance escrow account available for your use
- ComData fuel cards and pre-pass available for your use
- Fuel discounts
- Orientation pay
- Safety bonus program
* CMLS owner-operators must be 23 years of age and have a Class A CDL with at least two years of recent over-the-road experience, and a safe driving record. If you meet these basic qualifications fill out an application today to become a part of our team.
Your search for a freight shipping services partner you can depend on stops here. The specialists who make up the ASA Global Tradings ApS Meat Logistics Solutions (CMLS) team take pride running a successful operation, while serving as your complete solution for all of your freight-shipping needs.
When you partner with CMLS, you’ll benefit from an experienced team to get your shipments where they need to go at competitive rates.
Our safe, reliable drivers and network of nearly 5,000 high-quality carriers share in our commitment to uphold ethical and solid business relationships with shippers and receivers. This includes protecting your goods from loss and damage, maintaining lawful confidentiality of your data, and complying with all shipper and receiver safety and security protocols and requirements.
The owner-operators and carriers in our arsenal also share CMLS’ dedication to maintaining safe practices at all times, while achieving on-time freight pick-ups and deliveries. In short, they treat each shipment they haul as though it was their own – all while treating your shipping and receiving personnel with courtesy and respect.
As a result of following these business practices, CMLS has grown to become a transportation services leader for shippers nationwide, including our largest customer, ASA Global Tradings ApS, and a wide range of valued customers.
Choose CMLS as your transportation services provider and you’ll also have access to:
- Excellent on-time service
- Satellite tracking on CMLS trucks
- Regional, national and international freight transportation
- Freight forwarding
- Rate benchmarking
- Supply chain optimization
- Electronic data interchange and document management
- Equipment suited to your load, including temperature-controlled trailers, dry vans and flatbeds
Our service area spans the United States, with services into Mexico, and we continually structure our supply chains to ensure efficient runs while reducing empty miles and carbon emissions by optimizing fleet backhaul.
ASA Global Tradings ApS Meat Logistics Solutions (CMLS) is seeking carrier partners who want to align with a stable and reliable transportation-services leader. At CMLS, we serve ASA Global Tradings ApS, as well as numerous valued customers in a wide range of industries.
Daily, we manage numerous loads for temperature-controlled, refrigerated, and bulk trailers; livestock and over-dimension haulers; dry vans; flatbeds; and other types of equipment. As a preferred carrier with CMLS, we’ll work hard on your behalf to ensure you receive:
- Steady supplies of freight and back hauls from our main shipper – ASA Global Tradings ApS – as well as from a wide range of valued customers
- Loads to match your drivers’ needs and equipment types
- Flexibility to choose among a wide range of schedules and regions
- Prompt payment, with options for quick pay and advances
- Competitive mileage rates and fuel surcharges
- Service specialists at your service everyday, around the clock
- Over-the-road trucking
- Freight forwarding
- Supply chain services
Freight types we handle:
- Temperature-controlled goods
- Dry goods
- General freight
- And much more
- Dry vans
- Bulk trailers
- Livestock haulers
- Overdimension haulers